Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the personal information protection act, and it is information about a living individual, information which can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact number, description, etc. in the information, and appearance, fingerprint, and It refers to information (such as personal identification information) which can identify a specific individual from the information unit such as the data on the voice mark and the insurance number of the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Collection method of personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver license number, etc. when the user registers the application. In addition, we will collect information about the transaction and the settlement that contains the personal information of the user made between the user and the partner, etc.From our partner (including information provider, advertiser, advertisement destination, etc.).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- Provision and management of our services
- To respond to inquiries from the user (including the confirmation of the person)
- To send mail to new users, updates, campaigns, and other services provided by our users
- Maintenance and important notice
- For users to browse, modify and delete their registered information and to browse the usage
- In order to charge users fees in a paid service
- The purpose associated with the above purpose
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is subject to change before and after the change. When a change is made to the purpose of use, the user shall inform the user of the change or the purpose of the change by the prescribed method or publicize it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
Except for the following cases, we do not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent. However, it is excluded from the personal information protection act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound training of children, when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal
- In cases where a national institution or local public entity or any person who has received the entrustment needs to cooperate in carrying out the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and there is a risk of hindering the execution of said affairs by obtaining the consent of the person concerned;
- When he / she has notified or publicized the following matters in advance and has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Including provision to third parties for use purpose
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or methods of providing to third parties
- An act of suspending the provision of personal information to third parties in response to the request of a person
- A method of accepting the request of a person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following items shall not be subject to any third party in the following cases.
- Cases where the company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use;
- In cases where personal information is provided as a result of a merger or any other reason
- In the case where the personal information is jointly utilized with a specific person, the fact and the item of the personal information jointly used, the range of the person jointly used, the purpose of the use of the person and the name or the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information In case where the person is notified to the person beforehand or the person in question is placed in a state in which he / she may readily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When we are requested to disclose personal information from ourselves, our company shall disclose this without delay. However, in cases where it falls under any of the following conditions, the whole or a part thereof may not be disclosed, and if an order not disclosed is made, the notice shall be notified without delay. At the time of the disclosure of personal information, the fee is 1000 yen per case.
- Cases where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or any other beneficial interest of the principal or third party;
- Cases where there is a risk of serious hindrance to the proper implementation of our business;
- Other violations of laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and property information is not disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
In the case where the individual personal information held by our company is mistaken information, the user can request the company to correct, add or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction") by the procedure specified by the company.
In the event that the user has received a request set forth in the preceding paragraph and that he / she has to respond to the request, he / she shall correct the personal information without delay.
When we have made an amendment, etc., or made an order not to make an amendment, etc., the company shall notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information)
In the case where the personal information is requested to be suspended or erased (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use") due to the fact that personal information is being treated beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it is acquired by wrongful means, Conduct the investigation without delay.
In accordance with the results of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, if it is necessary to respond to the request, the user shall suspend use of the personal information without delay.
The company, when it has made an order to suspend use or the suspension of use, etc.is made pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, shall notify the user without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, this alternative shall be taken in cases where there is a large amount of expenses in suspension of use, etc., or in cases where it is difficult to suspend use or other measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of users.